Membership in the Graduate Student Division (GSD) provides dairy science graduate students access to the benefits of traditional ADSA membership, such as:
- myDairy Career- a free employment website for both dairy production and dairy food students
- Discounted access to the Journal of Dairy Science® (JDS)- the leading general dairy research journal in the world
- Access to the Searchable Proceedings of Animal Conferences® (S-PAC)- the most comprehensive animal production and management conference proceeding database
- Deep registration discount for the ADSA Annual Meeting
- Connections with dairy scientists across the globe through the ADSA online membership directory
GSD membership also affords students the opportunity to take part in graduate-oriented experiences, webinars and graduate-specific events. Be sure to join our GSD Facebook or LinkedIn group. You will soon develop relationships and be able to exchange ideas with students of similar interests from around the globe.
In addition, the GSD has its own executive board and committees through which students can gain valuable leadership experience that will help prepare them for life after graduate school.
A GSD membership only costs $10 USD, a small fee to pay for something that can connect you to future employment and leadership opportunities.
Graduate school completed? Congratulations! Take advantage of our transitional membership for $55 USD, half off the professional member dues price, in your first year out of school.