- Clubs should work with their chapter members to recruit and select viable candidates (both students and advisors) from their chapter.
- Before completing a nomination form, clubs should verify that interested officer and advisor candidates have reviewed and are willing and able to fulfill the duties and responsibilities stated on the ADSA-SAD Officer Responsibilities.
- Clubs may nominate up to two officer candidates indicating a “first candidate” and “second candidate” on the nomination form. Important to note: second candidates from each club will only be included on the Ballot in the event the total number of first candidate nominations is less than the number of officer positions.
- National student and advisor nominees should work with their local club advisor to complete a single nomination form from their club.
- National SAD officer positions are one-year terms. National SAD Advisor positions are three-year terms. Local dairy club advisors are highly encouraged to run for national SAD Advisor.
- Clubs should submit their nomination form by June 1.
- Clubs should also submit separately a photo for each officer and advisor candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1.
- Clubs should register for the ADSA Annual Meeting by June 15 to receive election materials including ballots for voting. Officer and advisor candidates must also register for the ADSA Annual Meeting by June 15 to be included on the 2021-2022 ADSA-SAD election ballot. To register, click here
- Election instructions will be emailed to registered clubs on July 1. Clubs will have until the end of the SAD Second Business Meeting on July 13 to complete their ballots. The 2021-2022 Officers and Advisors will be announced during ADSA-SAD Virtual Awards Program on Tuesday, July 13.
ADSA-SAD Officer and Advisor Nomination Form
Clubs should also submit separately a photo for each officer and advisor candidate to email@example.com
Nomination Forms and photos are due June 1.
Candidate information will be posted on the Elections site after June 1.