Register now for the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Dairy Science Association® (ADSA®), the most comprehensive dairy science meeting in the world. As a global forum for professionals, educators, and students, the meeting will attract more than 1,900 dairy foods and production specialists with common but diverse interests in the future of dairy science.
New in 2018!
- Native meeting app (iPhone and Android)
- Afternoon ice cream breaks in the exhibit hall
- An earlier and shorter Opening Session to allow for more valuable networking time
- SAD/Undergraduate small group mentoring sessions
- Grad Student Poster Session Mixer: An event designed to connect graduate students with industry and academia
ADSA Annual Meeting by the Numbers
The 2017 ADSA Annual Meeting attendee survey found that…
63.7% brought back 1-3 new ideas that they intend to use in their work;
32.6% brought back more than 3!
51.5% brought back new ideas from a species or discipline other than their primary area of focus!
63.4% of attendees made 2-5 contacts they plan to follow-up with!
The 2017 ADSA Annual Meeting included attendees from…
46 US states and territories and 48 countries worldwide
54 government agencies
17 associations and 8 other organizations